Globe — The Globe Clean and Beautiful Committee is looking for volunteers to help clean up the remains of a house, located on the 500 block of South Fourth Street, that caught fire on Jan. 1.
An exact date for the clean-up has not been set, but if you would like to volunteer you can contact Fernando Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Councilman Lerry Alderman at email@example.com. Frank Villanueva gave the house to his mother, Marie, just one day before the house caught fire. She lost all her possessions.
If you would like to help you can donate to Wells Fargo account number 2562191193 under the name Frank Villanueva.